Statement of Purpose
We aim to make Grandville Lodge a comfortable, safe and enjoyable home for our residents.
We ensure this by
- Respecting all of your rights to privacy and dignity, ensuring you continue to have freedom of choice in your day to day living
- Giving you all the opportunity to maintain your independence wherever possible.
- Providing all entitlements associated with citizenship.
- Encouraging you and your relatives to continue a full life by taking part in activities inside the home and within the community.
Some of the facilities and services we provide include:
- Two comfortable lounges
- Two bright and welcoming dining areas
- Emergency Call bell system in each room
- Telephone points in every room
- Television in every room
- Monthly religious service for all to join if they wish
- Individual General Practitioners for each resident
- In house laundry
- Home cooked meals served in the dining rooms or residents own rooms if privacy is preferred.
- Special diets are catered for
- Visiting library
- Visiting chiropodist
- Manicurist twice a week
- Visiting Hairdresser
- Comprehensive programme of activities and entertainment
- Beautifully tended gardens with seating areas
The current Registered Manager holds the Registered Managers Award.
All care staff have either achieved, or are studying for, their NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care and have all completed a 20 week training course in Dementia Care.
In 2011 a Diploma in Health and Social Care – dementia pathway was introduced and our care staff were amongst the first people to study for this new qualification.